At Pinnacle Dental Aesthetics, we use the KöR Whitening and Deep Bleaching system for our tooth whitening patients. The KöR system can achieve consistent results for patients looking to whiten their teeth by several shades.
About KöR Whitening and Deep Bleaching
One of the main benefits of the KöR tooth whitening system is that it not only brightens teeth discolored by surface staining, it is also the only tooth whitening system that can brighten deep chemical stains on teeth, such as those discolored by tetracycline use.
KöR’s special custom-fitted bleaching trays seal the whitening gel inside the tray to keep saliva from interfering with the gel. This maximizes the effectiveness of the KöR treatment by eliminating the chance of saliva ruining the peroxide interaction, like other tooth whitening products. Because of this, KöR Deep Bleaching can be effective for up to six hours. For KöR at-home tooth whitening users, this offers you very good results over the night.
KöR in-office tooth whitening does not use a bleaching light like other tooth whitening systems do. Research has shown the bleaching light may increase the possibility of tooth and gum sensitivity that occurs with other whitening gels.
Benefits of KöR Whitening and Deep Bleaching System
There are several benefits the KöR Whitening and Deep Bleaching system provides to those who want optimal tooth whitening:
- KoR is effective against tetracycline stains, unlike other tooth whitening systems
- Can whiten teeth many shades to give you white, but natural looking results
- Very safe and comfortable treatment for both your teeth and gums
- Minimized tooth sensitivity
- Results are long-lasting
- You will still be able to drink beverages like wine, tea, and coffee without worrying about hurting your whitening results
- Effective tooth whitening treatment for patients as young as 14 years old
If you are in the Boston, Massachusetts area and would like to learn more about KoR Whitening and Deep Bleaching, please contact Pinnacle Dental Aesthetics by calling 781-843-7905 to schedule an appointment today with one of our experienced cosmetic dentists.