A smile makeover is a comprehensive cosmetic treatment that is designed to transform your smile, incorporating all of the attributes of an idealized natural looking smile. When you visit Pinnacle Dental Aesthetics, we will discuss your needs and interests with you in detail, then we will work together with you to find the most efficient and effective way for you to get the smile you’ve always wanted.
For a comprehensive look at the aesthetic options available at our office in Braintree, Massachusetts, please call 781-843-7905 today. Our dentists proudly serve patients throughout Boston and the South Shore area.
Why Choose a Smile Makeover?
There are a number of reasons that patients choose smile makeovers, including:
- Save money. In creating a comprehensive cosmetic dentistry plan, you can often avoid having redundant procedures.
- Save time. By addressing all of your needs with a comprehensive smile makeover, you may be able to eliminate multiple visits, as well as procedures designed to integrate existing dental work which compromises the overall cosmetic result.
- Cohesiveness. Often, when you have multiple cosmetic procedures done over a period of time, there will be slight cosmetic differences in your dental work. The size, shape, color and formulation of your dental work may vary slightly and the cosmetic result is less than ideal. The objective is to make all of your dental work look like natural teeth rather than dental work.
Our Smile Makeover Process
When you come to our Boston-area office, the first thing we’ll do is help you determine exactly what you want and need to give you the smile you’ve always desired. First, we’ll give you a full dental examination to locate and identify any potential problem areas with your teeth, gums, and bite. This will give us a snapshot of your current dental health and the condition of your smile.
We will also talk with you in depth about what kind of smile you want. Through photos, computer imaging and discussing your desires, we’ll review your options with you to build your dream smile.
Once we’ve established the condition of your smile and determined what your wants and needs are, we’ll determine the best way to accomplish your goals most effectively and efficiently, resulting in a plan of action to achieve a predictable and satisfying smile makeover.
The Smile Design
To aid in the process of designing your new smile, we will collect diagnostic information. This will include impressions of your teeth to make plaster models, intraoral and portrait photographs, selection of color, texture, translucency, shape, style and measurements of your teeth for the proper size and proportion of the porcelain restorations. Also, we will evaluate your gum tissue and plan for any necessary laser recontouring to obtain a more aesthetically ideal and pleasing result.
All of this information is sent to the dental laboratory so that your new smile can be sculpted in wax to act as a blueprint for your temporary and permanent porcelain veneers.
What Does a Smile Makeover Consist of?
Your personal smile makeover might consist of any of a number of procedures. However, some of the most common procedures include:
- Porcelain veneers
- Tooth whitening
- Porcelain inlays and onlays
- Bonded fillings
- Realignment of the bite (see TMD/TMJ)
Get Started on Your Personal Smile Makeover
Want to learn more about the options we offer? Call 781-843-7905 or email Pinnacle Dental Aesthetics today. We serve patients throughout the Boston area, South Shore and other nearby communities at our office in Braintree.